PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2011, 01:24 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
What's your favorite notepad app?

I'm so tired of using different note apps, such as an app to keep my grocery lists or take quick notes with, and they all SUPER SUCK!

Tell me what app you guys use, if you use it all the time and have no doubt that it's amazing

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 02-01-2011, 07:31 AM
nous défions
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S III
Carrier: Sprint

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: What's your favorite notepad app?

I use ColorNote. I've been using it for months and its great.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:54 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Threadstarter

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I'll give it a shot. I recall trying that one before...maybe not.
Old 02-01-2011, 09:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

WanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuff

I've been happy with MobilseNotes because of the autobackup to SD feature and simplicity. But Evernotes sounds pretty cool too with cloud backup and PC connectivity. I may give that a try myself.
Old 02-02-2011, 06:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc ozone
Carrier: verizon

bharris02 is a n00b
Wirelessly posted (HTC Ozone: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; DROID2 Build/VZW) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1 854X480 motorola DROID2)

Extensive notes is perfect with new features constantly added
Old 02-02-2011, 10:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: Verizon

JonV is keeping up the good workJonV is keeping up the good workJonV is keeping up the good work

I trust you've reviewed this almost identical thread? http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/android-ap...p-backsup.html

In particular, EVERNOTE!
Old 02-03-2011, 12:54 AM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff

Color note is great. Best part is the widgets. You can post a small note widget for each note. Its free nothing to lose.
Old 02-03-2011, 01:51 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Threadstarter

great suggestions and yes, I've viewed the other thread as well.

So far, colornote is ok.... I'm picky I guess. hehe

Edited: I pick Mobilse Notes!! Easiest with nothing to bug me!

Why?

Mobilse notes - Easy, no syncing and to the point. Very simple and what I need.

Colornote is great and easy but the notifications are annoying imo.

Extensive Notes - Very impressive but way more than what I'm looking for. If you need several features along with note taking, go for this one.

Evernote - It waaaasss perfect until I kept getting sync errors when opening notes, and never told it to sync nor do i have the option checked to sync.....strange

So, Mobilse notes it is! Thanks for the help

Last edited by GirlGoneGeek; 02-03-2011 at 07:26 PM.
Old 02-15-2011, 08:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint SERO

petemills8 is just getting started

If the OP is still interested in checking out another note app with resizeable widgets (the only thing missing from ColorNote) then check out OnePunch Notes. I've been using it for the past week and it's great.

I use it in conjunction with EverNote, which I use to store stuff that I'm gonna keep for a while.
Old 02-25-2011, 04:06 PM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked
Carrier: Verizon

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; MSM Build/FRX04) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Colornote is good, but notes aren't backed up. Also, there is no syncing online to access on a computer.

I'm using Gmail, and just create drafts as notes. It saves and sync, and you can check it anywhere, update from the pc, retrieve it on your phone... Makes life easier.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games