PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2010, 12:20 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: A Perma-Temp Rooted HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Can Some Help Me Port Or Find The Iphone app The Knot-Weddings911 To The Android?

just bought "da wife" an evo and shes comin from the iphone and this was an app she used often. ive tried searching and all i can find is the iphone version. any help would be much appreciated.
Old 07-04-2010, 01:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Can Some Help Me Port Or Find The Iphone app The Knot-Weddings911 To The Android?

anybody?
Old 07-04-2010, 02:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Can Some Help Me Port Or Find The Iphone app The Knot-Weddings911 To The Android?

What does it do? Never heard of it? Android doesnt have the volume of apps as Apple does yet. It's possible the developers might come out with an Android version sometime in the future, but you are likely out of luck.

What does the app do? Perhaps there is similar functionality in a different titled app?
Old 07-11-2010, 09:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero

markus_del_marko is just getting started
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Android; Opera Mini/5.0.18302/19.808; U; en) Presto/2.5.25)

wrong thread sorry.

Last edited by markus_del_marko; 07-11-2010 at 09:30 PM.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

i actually forgot i started this thread.... this app is basically a mobile version of http://www.theknot.com/ similar to how we have a mobile version of our website
Old 07-11-2010, 11:41 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

Is there not a m.theknot.com?
Old 07-12-2010, 12:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

nope. just tried
Old 07-12-2010, 08:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

slow4g63 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslow4g63 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslow4g63 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslow4g63 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslow4g63 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

try this...
http://global.theknot.com/join/membe...cklist/mobile/

I don't have a username and password, but it looks like it's the mobile site.
use the whole link
Old 07-12-2010, 06:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

dk how you found that but ill try and get her login info and test it out. if it works than many thanks to you!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games