PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2010, 10:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio/HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

brandonpa is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Any good alarm clocks?

I have been searching the marketplace and internet for a good alarm clock program or overlay for the system clock program. I use the system one and it works great. The problem I face is that the snooze and dismiss buttons are really small. I like to hit the snooze button in the morning and have turned my alarm off instead of snoozing like I want to a couple of times. Anyone have good program or overlay for the standard alarm clock?
Old 06-28-2010, 11:28 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Any good alarm clocks?

I like Klaxon. It has some very nice features, my favorite of which is the ascending alarm sound. You can set the alarm to start at a certain percentage of total sound level, than have it ramp up over a set period of time.

I have my Alarm start at 10% and over the course of 90 seconds it ramps up to a 100%. It's nice because I can wake up slowly and not get pissed off at the alarm/phone.

You can search for Klaxon in the Market. There is a free version and the full version only costs $2, which is well worth it IMHO.
Old 06-28-2010, 02:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

reprod is becoming a PPCGeeks regularreprod is becoming a PPCGeeks regularreprod is becoming a PPCGeeks regularreprod is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Alarm Clock Plus (free version) is also good if you want a simple alarm that just always works...

You can even set the option to have it force you to solve a math problem before shutting down the alarm. It may not be as feature rich as the pay version of Klaxon... but it is also free...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Calibob2001 is a n00b

+1 for Klaxon - I used it for a long time on my windows phone and am glad it is in the Android Market... I tested the crap out of it to make sure it would always fire, even when every sound was turned off and I used my task killer... Very reliable
Old 07-01-2010, 11:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

rn4emp is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to rn4emp

A great alarm clock is "Good Morning" You can program it to play a song or any sound you like. Put it gives you the weather for your area and if you wnat it to say anything you can type it in and it will. It give you the date and time as well. and you can program the snooze time I have mines set to 15 minutes. Very good alarm and it is free.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games