PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2010, 09:48 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Android Market Questions

I have yet to find an app that I would like to purchase from the Android Market, before I do though I'd like to know how the process happens.

I've read that as of right now only T-Mobile account users can charge the app to their carrier

Does the Market allow you to buy market dollars using a credit/debit card?
When you buy an app, does the app maker show up as the person paid or Google?
I understand that if you buy an app and decide you don't want it anymore you have 24 hours to return it, as long as it wasn't downloaded... what is the process to return the app?

Wouldn't be cool if Google started selling Music/Videos/Movies too? They could add that to the Android market and you could buy apps/music/videos/movies all in one shop, shoot even by Android Market gift cards from Wal-Mart and give to your friends!!!
Old 01-29-2010, 10:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: mogul
Carrier: sprint... wtf is this required?!

willpower101 is just getting started
Re: Android Market Questions

The only way I ever buy apps on android is using google checkout:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&c...aqi=g-p3g7&oq=
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-29-2010, 11:09 PM
Droidgeek
Pocket PC: Rooted MotoDroid w/mish mash of ROMs
Carrier: Verizon

banden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuff
Re: Android Market Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
you have 24 hours to return it, as long as it wasn't downloaded... what is the process to return the app?
Once you purchase the app you have 24 hours to decide. You CAN download it and if you don't want it, you simply uninstall it from your phone.

The only thing to bear in mind is that you can only do this once per application; after that, if you purchase it again it's non-refundable.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games