View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 09:48 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Android Market Questions

I have yet to find an app that I would like to purchase from the Android Market, before I do though I'd like to know how the process happens.

I've read that as of right now only T-Mobile account users can charge the app to their carrier

Does the Market allow you to buy market dollars using a credit/debit card?
When you buy an app, does the app maker show up as the person paid or Google?
I understand that if you buy an app and decide you don't want it anymore you have 24 hours to return it, as long as it wasn't downloaded... what is the process to return the app?

Wouldn't be cool if Google started selling Music/Videos/Movies too? They could add that to the Android market and you could buy apps/music/videos/movies all in one shop, shoot even by Android Market gift cards from Wal-Mart and give to your friends!!!