PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2010, 09:26 PM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid
Carrier: Verizon

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My top list of apps (with links and descriptions)

deleted because of OrangeKid and the crapple invasion

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28

Last edited by breakmyfootoff; 08-24-2011 at 02:38 PM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:03 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: My top list of apps (with links and descriptions)

thanks for that list, i have a quick question. I know nfl season is over, but is there anyway to get the nfl mobile app from the hero and moment onto our nexus? Do we have to root it or it isn't even possible? with the verizon tp2 and telus tp2 the nfl mobile app will still work even though they aren't on sprint.
Google is the next skynet
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:17 PM
That guy with the axe
Threadstarter

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep

dddddddddd

Last edited by breakmyfootoff; 08-24-2011 at 02:39 PM.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:21 PM
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmyfootoff View Post
If it's an Android app it will most likely work across the board with all Android phones. I'm not sure which app it is you're referring to, because I tried that app from this list called "Live Scores" and it fit my needs so I quit looking for any other football/sports apps. Here's a link to a list of app I got when I searched for "NFL Mobile", can you tell me if the app you're talking about is there? http://www.androlib.com/android.appl...ttery-zip.aspx

Thanks I appreciate that. I had read through it more than once looking for errors, but I figured there would be something I missed lol.
thanks for trying but its not there. that app is only for sprint users it will not be in the marketplace, its one of the advantages of being the nfl's network. The only reason people are able to use it on other carriers is because ppcgeeks are too smart and were able to get the cab. We would only be able to get this app if someone was able to get the program but i don't even know where to start with android.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:28 PM
That guy with the axe
Threadstarter

dddddddd

Last edited by breakmyfootoff; 08-24-2011 at 02:39 PM.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:00 PM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
Ahhhh. For Android an .apk file is the equivalent of a .cab file for WM. I'll do some looking around and see if I can find something . The problem currently is that Sprint Doesnt have any Android phones with the same resolution as the Droid or Nexus1, so the installed .apk might or might not fill the screen since it would be made for the Hero's HVGA screen. That should change if Sprint gets the Supersonic as rumored . Either way, I'll see what I can find.
thanks for that info, with a quick google search i was able to find multiple topics on this. I will check it to see if i can get it to work.
Old 01-29-2010, 06:08 AM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Awesome write up...
Old 01-29-2010, 03:25 PM
That guy with the axe
Threadstarter

dddddddd

Last edited by breakmyfootoff; 08-24-2011 at 02:40 PM.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:29 PM
That guy with the axe
Threadstarter

ddddddddddd

Last edited by breakmyfootoff; 08-24-2011 at 02:40 PM.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:40 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Thanks man . Hows that Nexus treating you so far? I'm sure you're pretty well into the learning curve now, so you should be getting a good idea of where things are. One of the best tips I can give is to remember that menu button at the bottom of the phone. It works within most apps and brings up lots of extra features and abilities in the apps. I cant even count how many times I've tried to figure out how to get an app to do something only to finally press the menu button and have the option I was looking for right in front of me lol.
I Am absolutely loving it.. I agree with the menu thing. I ALSO have been stumped and found the menu fixes my problem, so great advice. I've pretty much got this thing down pat..... Ill br entertained for some time now with this.....

Thanks again. Man......

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games