PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2010, 06:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: A Perma-Temp Rooted HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Games!

anyone care to offer any help with S&M? im stuck on the level with two frogs in the middle of the screen
Old 12-10-2010, 02:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint Ofcourse

tech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good work

pocket legend

Sprint Overdrive Pro 4G
Old 12-10-2010, 03:05 AM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidleyJ329 View Post
anyone care to offer any help with S&M? im stuck on the level with two frogs in the middle of the screen
I couldn't pass that one either, uninstalled. It was fun up until that.

Sent from my Epic 3G on SERO.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:03 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
I couldn't pass that one either, uninstalled. It was fun up until that.

Sent from my Epic 3G on SERO.
well damn
Old 12-10-2010, 11:53 AM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community

Level 9
build a skinny tower on both sides using spaghetti legs to support it from tipping over. Once you are 2 full spaghetti lengths above the ground send out 1 spaghetti arm from each tower to the middle and attach with a marshmallow. Now you have effectively made an arch. Add some support and spring straight up to get the rings.

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!
Old 12-10-2010, 02:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Easier said than done but ill give it a try. Thanks!
Old 12-13-2010, 12:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy S3

lkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stuff

Tell you what, S & M is so a propo. The Friggin frogs have been kicking my butt. What sucks, is that I got past them one night while drinking gin and then I flashed another ROM and got re-set and can't remember what I did.

Need more gin!
Old 12-13-2010, 02:01 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

if it helps any one trick i found in terms of stability instead of only putting marshmallows at the bottom, what i did was placed a marshmallow on both sides then i put a string of spaghetti on both sides of the one marshmallow. that helps from the wind blowing it over. after that its more less a matter of luck and i really good balancing act. dk if that helps any
Old 12-14-2010, 04:28 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Words with Friends Coming to Android I loved this on the iphone!!!

Alas, Words with Friends isn't available on Android just yet, a recent email from the company confirms that they are indeed working on the Android port, and it's almost complete:

"We are working on an Android version, but we're not ready to share much more beyond that. Our goal is that it will be compatible with the iOS version from day one."

Good news indeed!

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 02-19-2011, 01:22 AM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; SPH-D700 Build/FROYO) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Anyone know if a game called creeps which I guess is a tower defense game is available for android. Played it on the itouch also looking for an app called easy beats which i also used it on the itouch. Let me know . TIA

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games