View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 08:22 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Are forced Firmware updates over the air illegal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxtech3 View Post
if you arent happy with the way the phone updates, return it
Any configuration of the above statement has got the be the lamest comment ever.

"If you don't like [insert product feature or company policy here] return the phone."

1. Completely useless comment. Does anyone really need to be told that they have this as an option? Everybody knows they can return the phone.

2. People want to voice their opinions about various product features and company policies and this usually doesn't mean that they want to completely get rid of the product, and if it does, see point 1.

Every time I see somebody post a comment like this, I have to roll my eyes.