View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 02:48 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [061709] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21815 (Build 21815.5.0.5) -- [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpiantino View Post
Since upgrading from 061209 with sms cab fix; My phone constantly freezes when I open my text messages. The phone actually recovered this time as I'm typing. It took about 2 min. I'm on the latest build now. It happened with 609 also. Anyone else have this problem? I did the usual flash to shipped, then to 6.5. I restore my messages with MyPhone and sync after every rom upgrade. I don't know if something on the MyPhone backup is causing it.
Are you sure it's when you're opening Text Messages or could it be happening when you start typing in a name and get a drop-down list in the To: field?
This seems to be a known issue with the previous two builds. I can confirm that it's fixed witht the new 21815 SYS. I just opened Text Messages and created a new message- it's now even quicker than before.