View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 06:27 PM
Whosdaman
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [UPDATED 6/17/09] v1.1c WM6.1 & WM6.5 FOR ALL!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkbud View Post
I have been suffering with google maps for the past half year or so. It keeps crashing no matter what I try. 6.1, 6.5, no matter whos ROM I use it doesnt change, the app crashes while I am driving constantly. Sometimes after only a minute or so. It was stable for me up until the WDM 1.6 ROM. I would try another GPS app but none of them work as well as google as far as traffic is concerned. Live Search is close but it doesnt go straight to the map and tracking by location goes straight to a zoom that is way too close to really see what traffic is like so you have to zoom out multiple times until you get the view you need...basically it takes too many steps to do what google does easily.

WDM, is there any chance you still have the old google maps cab archived and can you post it? I wish I could tell you what version it was back then, all I remember was that it came from 1.6.

Can't wait for 6.5 full Thanks
I'm sorry, but Googl Maps doesn't crash for me,...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroDaGr8 View Post
Does the 6.5 include your sensitivity fix? It feels like the screen in 6.5 isn't nearly as sensitive as it was in one of your older 6.1 roms.
I think your right, it isnt as sensitive, I believe the registry has changed cause I do have the cab installing in AutoRun....so if you can find the registry and what it should be changed to i will have it done