View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 12:06 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: help with touch pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickmd18 View Post
cool thanks.

by the OK button i mean like a go go back or close button.

Is it just me or is the up and down left and right on the d-pad slow as hell?

how do I get the sent message to stop?

how would I go about adding touch pro 2 touchflo to is without flashing since I have to flash to do titanium?

Is there a way to add smiley faces to the text?
for the sent notification i use a program called diamond tweaks. its really good because it has other tweaks for you, even though its called diamond tweaks it will work with the touch pro.

To add tf3d2 you will also have to flash a new rom, at least if you want all of the features working properly you have to be on a build 21xxx, the shipped roms are on build 19000. if you want a stock rom with a build of 21xxx then here is the link to that thread.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61966