PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 07:46 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Is there no custom stock rom with a 21XXX buil?

As most of us know the xbod release of TF3D2 will be out today? i like my stock rom but of course as my title says you need a 21000 build to get the menu enhancements. FayFay392 has graciously created a stock rom that has a 21xxx build. Here is the link to version 1.

http://rapidshare.com/files/21201124...rint_Stock.rar

Unfortunately he forgot the calculator cab but here is the calculator from the touch pro 2. All credit goes to the xda developer.
Attached Files
File Type: cab XDA HTC CalculatorV2.cab (3.29 MB, 29 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by p-slim; 04-04-2009 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Inserted tp2 calculator
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:04 PM
Father of the Treo Pro
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/Treo Pro
Carrier: SPRINT

CFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the community
Re: Is there no custom stock rom with a 21XXX buil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
As most of us know the xbod release of TF3D2 will be out today? i like my stock rom but of course as my title says you need a 21000 build to get the menu enhancements. What should I do or what is the most custom stock rom?
Ill make one, give me an hour or so.

CFay TP2 Port ROM! Check it out!
Changed my name from fayfay392 to CFay!
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:06 PM
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by fayfay392 View Post
Wow, i will definitely donate and quickly.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch + Touch Pro + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

rgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to rgildoss Send a message via MSN to rgildoss

Quote:
are you realy making one?
This would be great ...
Old 03-21-2009, 08:19 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"
Carrier: Sprint

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
you sir are a gentleman and a scholar
Old 03-21-2009, 08:34 PM
Father of the Treo Pro

CFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgildoss View Post
are you realy making one?
This would be great ...
Yes, it will be done in a little while.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:46 PM
Father of the Treo Pro

Its done.. uploading now. enjoy
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:57 PM
Father of the Treo Pro

CFAY 21028 Sprint Stock ROM
I can not be held responsible for any damage done to your phone; Your phone, your problem. Your phone MUST be unlocked to use this rom.

1.0 Download: Version 1.0
If you would like to buy me an energy drink or cup of coffee for my work, click here. My work is TOTALY FREE and all donations are really appreciated!

Thanks to: Juicy, XBmod, Calcu, Conflipper, Ervius, UDK, Vet Vito, Jugalo_X, cmonex, dcd, tobeychris and others in case I forgot you.

Last edited by CFay; 03-21-2009 at 09:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 16 times.
Old 03-21-2009, 09:20 PM
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

Quote:
CFAY 21028 Sprint Stock ROM

I can not be held responsible for any damage done to your phone; Your phone, your problem. Your phone MUST be unlocked to use this rom.

1.0 Download: Version 1.0 (uploading)
If you would like to buy me an energy drink or cup of coffee for my work, click here. My work is TOTALY FREE and all donations are really appreciated!

Thanks to: Juicy, XBmod, Calcu, Conflipper, Ervius, UDK, Vet Vito, Jugalo_X, cmonex, dcd, tobeychris and others in case I forgot you.
go have a drink on me
Old 03-21-2009, 09:31 PM
Father of the Treo Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
go have a drink on me
Thanks man . 18 minutes left in upload.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro