Old 06-12-2009, 01:06 AM
puffhoney
Lurker

puffhoney is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry Please help to un-brick my bell Touch PRO

Hi All,

My Touch Pro (Bell Mobility) now is always in reboot loop, it only shows white "Touch PRO" in the 1st screen. After around 30 - 40 seconds, reboot again. Neven been rebooted sucessfully.

Here are what I did:
1. originally it should be SPL-0.35 or -0.25 somthing like that, after use Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037 unlock , well done, it shows 0.37-comex (thanks this forum and authors)
2. use PC to flash a chinese version ROM, says sucessfully 100% done.
BUT after that it was going to reboot loop (what i guess is it's a GSM version only?)
3. I want to make it back to original, so I use that Raphael_CDMA_Relocker (BEFORE I REALIZED should flash BELL Stock rom first).
4. in tri-cololr screen, now it says RAPH800 SPL-0.37-0000 (relocked already?)
5. I could not flash anything in anymore, ActiveSync conection could not been connnected, and RUU always said 262 error and when reboot 100% goes to reboot loop, have to take out of the battery to close it.

Anyone have suggestion how should I do? I am still in the 1st month warranty, but afraid Bell will not accept it.
I tried hardset, use Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037 to lock it again (failed due 262 problem, stucked on 0% screen), or put different RAPHIMG.nbh (tried one by one) to SD card (always only "loading", and after long time i have to reboot it and still the same infinite loop).

Thanks for you patience, please ignore my bad english.