Old 06-07-2009, 10:21 PM
derrickmd18
PPCGeeks Regular

derrickmd18 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to derrickmd18 Send a message via Yahoo to derrickmd18
Exclamation treo 800w to TP1 or TP2

Hello I have a Treo 800w and I'm thinking about upgrading to a TP1 or TP2(when is it coming out?) and I have a few question before I deside.

1. does touch pro have area code look up like 800w does? I mean like if a dial in 443-444-4444 it will say Maryland when I hit send on talk on the phone.

2. Battery life How is the battery life in the TP1 and TP2? I know with my 800W I can fully TAX it for like 3 hours sending about 30-40 text messages looking on opera mini and on slick messenger and I'm down to 30% battery with gps and wifi off and the screen turned down 2-3 bars from full dim.

3. Typing to screen lag time? pretty much how much of a lag is it when you start typing on the keyboard before it gets with the screen if you are typing long txt's and on word typing?

4. On screen keyboard. how is it on the TP1 and TP2? i don't have it on the 800w keyboard is right under the screen and sometimes hard to type.

5. GPS. what up with it with the TP1 and TP2? I read on there that there is problems with it. I know I use the GPS and sprint nav about once a month to find a place or to drive from Maryland to Central New York so GPS would be working for 5hours + on trips like that. Also heard that the battery goes dead while on the charger. I had HTC 6800 and I know when i had it I have to charge it 100% before I made the trip or it would get hot and turn off charging and go dead. if it was at 50% and i put it on charger and it would charge up and use gps and nav and get hot and stop charging. So whats up with TP1 and TP2 on this?