View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 11:19 AM
jdume
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume
Re: WM6.5 Build 21728 KITCHEN!!!!!

Found the problem its what I thought when I upload my kitchen to that file sharing site I lost the rom and vm out of the sys folder thats why when you guys build it does not boot, sorry about that guys. here is the rom and vm please insert into the SYS folder and try building again. I will work on getting a new site to upload to.

Edit: It's not FileFactory when I zip up the Kitchen it leaves out those files evertime weird anyway its fixed and i'm uploading now.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Rom and VM.zip (1.4 KB, 34 views) Click for barcode!
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE

Last edited by jdume; 06-04-2009 at 11:31 AM.