View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 12:57 PM
dutchman71
Regular 'Geeker

dutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - Build 090530 (21725.5.0.2) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianPAdams View Post
Sprint killed the ability to send MMS with Arcsoft. The story I heard was that Verizon contracted with Arcsoft to develop the MMS app. It happened that it worked for Sprint as well so people started using it and Sprint turned a blind eye. They got threatened with a lawsuit from Verizon or Arcsoft, or both so they shut it off. That's the story I got, don't know if it's true, but they have rolled out "Picture Mail" in its place. This is an additional service that, depending on your contract, you'll have to pay for (probably the real story to killing Arcsoft is in the fee for Picture Mail). Anywhoo, assuming you have Picture Mail on your account, you can install the cab below.

As a side note, I've also attached Sprint Navigation and SprintTV cab files below. These are also services that you may need to add to your account, depending on your contract. These are the main customizations I've set up in my sdconfig. Enjoy!
Arcsofty works fine, there was an issue with Sprint blocking it last year but recent versions of Arcsoft are great!