View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 12:03 AM
indagroove
AWOL
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [052809] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21725 (Build 21725.5.0.2) - plus Kitchen [053009

Quote:
Originally Posted by syavik View Post
This is my first time that I have flashed to 6.5 and I LOVE IT!!. Great ROM without any major issues.
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a few issues....

1) Something weird with my phone: when someone calls me, keypad opens and new window with a title " Phone - Incoming" and white backround flashes in front of a keypad and then ir goes back to regular keypad and I have a choice to ignore or answer the call

2) My signal seems week and I do not have service in some areas (New York). Does anyone else is experiencing this problem?
Quote:
Originally Posted by syavik View Post
I miss calls, when someone calls me since I have no signal, the caller goes straight to voicemail.
My rado version is: 1.00.00F
1. Are you running a theme other than what came with the rom? That issue is fixed in my themes, as it is a registry issue that accompanies the themes and .tsk files. You must be running a theme that you installed externally.

2. If you're running that radio, then you didn't flash to the ship rom as suggested in the first post. Do that, then back to grooveROM.