View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 12:18 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [052809] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21725 (Build 21725.5.0.2) - plus Kitchen [053009

Quote:
Originally Posted by neelesh View Post
i used the 1x switch, and WOW my battery life has been even more amazing, and it only takes 8 seconds (ish) to switch from evdo to 1x and back. This is def one of my favorite roms, and I am now convinced that 6.5 is better!!

I have one question, do the taskbar cabs work on windows mobile 6.5? Like all of them? (i know i have to install the sdkcerts cab and stuff).
that's great you are liking 6.5! regarding the taskbars, make sure you only install the ones that are listed in the 6.5 taskbar area, not the the 6.1 ones.

here's a good thread to start with: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65911
This post has been thanked 1 times.