View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 11:47 PM
GirlGoneGeek
Chillin' with my Geeks!

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdd0512 View Post
I went to the sprint store today to get a replacement because my "joystik" broke. they said that they could not order a replacement from the warehouse because they are officially out. the offered me the treo lol ya right I told them that it was no where near a comparable replacement. I told them it was like I wrecked my bmw and they were offering me a ford. I said I'd rather have my broken 6700 than a treo and that they would have to give me the treo and cash if I was to take that trade off. anyways I asked about the 6800 and they said it would be out mid june here in phoenix. but the also told me that it would NOT be offered as a replacement phone for the 6700 and they will continue to only offer treos for such replacements. I will still try to swap it wen they do come out though. just thought I'd tell evryone about that.

Why can't you just call the insurance company and get the replacement? Or if that doesn't work, I'd go to another city where it is available or order it from another city.

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson