07aspenx
PPCGeeks Regular

07aspenx is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's ROMs v. 1.4! *Update*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
If it only happens once, and Im assuming it was only once, its a bug with 6.1, or maybe cc20. I've noticed random boot errors ever since that rom, although they are GREATLY diminished in my roms, which leads me to believe its resource related.

I've noticed it mostly with things like the grigoris taskbar. Being that this doesn't really add any startup items, I am wondering if it has to do with extra strain (kind of guessing here) on the OS with having the higher quality icons.

Otherwise, check your startup items. Disable whats been added, and see how it works out. I noticed this problem persists a lot more often with grigoris v3 and v4 than v1 or v2.

Let me know. I'll throw out a new build with stock icons if I need to. To be honest, it should be very infrequent, and a Soft Reset is all thats needed.

Remember, the only things changed from 1.3 to 1.4 was a program addition of async killer, a reg hack(in m2d version), and a dll was replaced to add the disconnect data feature. None of these (aside from maybe async killer) should have caused this to happen.

The error was caused by the Clear Temp application. I don't really need the app since I have Memmaid.
This post has been thanked 1 times.