View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 09:41 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP on Verizon UPDATE! (NO LONGER WORKING)

Quote:
Originally Posted by helix139 View Post
If, after activation and programming data does not work, you probably either need a DMU reset or are missing the public key, AAA, or HSA keys. .
Missing the ha/aaa keys us usually the problem IMHO.

I have activated probably 30 or more Sprint TP's on VZ & in every case except the very first one I did (that one was a nightmare) data worked immediately as long as I set the modem setting in EPST to 1x only at first.

That didn't work in the very first one for some reason & I ****ed around with that stupid phone for over a week before I got data. I ended up copying the ha/aaa keys from an old xv6800 that had been on my account & then it finally worked. That was in early November & I still use that phone daily (although it's had about 30 ROM flashes since then).

~John