View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 05:53 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Windows Mobile 6.1 / 6.5 / 7 ::UPDATE::

Quote:
Originally Posted by acontrasto View Post
This is not entirely true. It has been brought up at PPCGeeks in the past (beginning of april) that wm 6.1 menus can be upgraded using fingersuite. With the new menus found in fingersuite, I have exponentially increased the usability of the wm 6.1 os. Before I found out about fingersuite, I have to admit that menus were hideous and absurdly small and inefficient to use.

Here's a direct link to a picture of the fingersuite menu.

I'll also provide the link to the thread at xda where the app was developed.
I have used fingersuite but its not as friendly as the rhodium menu enhancements. being as the copper rom was my favorite 6.5 rom the only problem i had with it was i had to use fingersuite and there wasn't a way to update that rom to the menu enhancements. its a great alternative but the regular menu enhancements are alot better.