jinzhen
PPCGeeks Regular

jinzhen is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (May 15, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.5 CE OS 5.2.21046(Build 21042 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
i just tried exactly as you stated in a new sms, when typing in a name, i selected a name from the list, and it places the name into the to box, and then i easily deleted the entire name by pressing the back button. Also no issue hear when swtiching between landscape and protrait. Thats why i use Pim Backup, its the best for me.
I use SPB Backup in addition to PIM Backup. I use SPB Backup to restore my programs and settings so I dont have to do install and change every setting to my liking after each new rom version (laziness i know, but that's y SPB was created, for convenience for ppl like me )

You're right selecting the contact from the list does not cause any problems - as long as you select them from the list by touching their name...i, too can delete them with no problems.

Try this to see if you get an error. When starting to type their name in the To: Field, the box with the list of possible contacts comes up.....as well as choices in a black bar at the bottom of the screen. Instead of selecting the contact from the list, just hit the enter key on the hardware keyboad to select their name and try deleting again.....i get one of two things.....
Either it exits out of the texting screen and goes back to the touchflo 3d in landscape mode (since i have the hardware keyboard out when im starting a message) or it freezes when trying to delete the contact.