Stoney60
PPCGeeks Regular

Stoney60 is keeping up the good workStoney60 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
Damn, mines still running fine, with that said ..... i never have had the issue, this goes back to me saying before i think it the phones hardware or something, cause if we both flashed stock, flashed r3born, have been testing like crazy, and mine stays fine and urs doesnt, ya know?
When I flashed the Shipped ROM last week and set up both MP3s and the stock WMA (Innovation) they all played perfectly. Granted, I didn't leave it that way for long. But as soon as I flashed R3born again, the MP3s nor stock WMAs would no longer work. Put in the WAV files and they worked pretty well, until I noticed that I wasn't getting calls my wife was making to me and when I called from my office the Innovation.wav didn't work either until I did a soft reset. I have had to do that at least once a day now to make sure I get rings to work. I have noticed that it sometimes takes a long time for my phone to ring on a call I'm making to myself from another phone. I've checked no delay in Tweaks or Adv config tools. (wherever it is.) I have never seen a file corrupt error.
A few minutes to thoroughly answer someone's question in detail can save hundreds of hours of searching and reading thousands of pages in these forums. A little patience goes a long ways and doesn't leave a bad taste in peoples mouths.

Last edited by Stoney60; 05-15-2009 at 11:40 AM.