View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 10:59 PM
pastert33
Almost a VIP

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [May 12] JUICY 7 - Build 090512H (21222.5.0.1) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordrainkm View Post
I realize it's not an actual solution, but isn't using the xbmod hack better than not using it until a real solution comes along? What's the advantage of not using the hack other than manila loads faster ( which should be evident only during start up )? Is it doing something else I'm not aware of? Especially considering that the topaz phone canvas seems to be a very long way from being complete, and who knows if it'll ever work on cdma.

I kept reading about the main contact bug but I've never experienced I'm running Juicy 7 090426 right now, I have one person I regularly call from manila, and it gives me a list of all of her numbers when I click on her, and it always calls her work # when I click that, and always calls her mobile when I click that (sometimes I accidently press work 2 which is just in there so the incoming calls come up as her instead of a number, and it goes to her main work # instead). Maybe the function I'm thinking of is not the same one?

I'm downloading 090512 now, but I'm afraid to install it because I can't imagine using my phone without the contacts working the way they always have in the past.

Once you load the ROM, why not just install the "fix" your talking about? I don't don't what fix your referring too, if it in fact does fix this, please post it up.