View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 05:38 PM
captblaze
Halfway to VIP Status

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint opens up Insurance

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonneyt View Post
not a very smart idea i'm afraid... many sprint users that have purchased the touch pro have had to have it replaced once, twice, or in my case 3 times because of a faulty keyboard...

the verizon touch pro does not have this issue, but many TP's built before a certain date (that is unkown to me) were built wrong or just crappy... either way, the sprint insurance plan has saved me over 1000 in the last 6 months
+1 for the faulty keyboard... just had mine replaced using my TEP with no extra charge.

when it comes to a free phone TEP is useless, but for a $600 + device... do the math