View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 10:25 AM
stifiling
Regular 'Geeker

stifiling is becoming a PPCGeeks regularstifiling is becoming a PPCGeeks regularstifiling is becoming a PPCGeeks regularstifiling is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to stifiling
Re: Thank you Sprint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eroc147 View Post
Wow if I hijacked threads and posted in them almost ten times basically being redundant then entire time, then I would be well on my way to being out of "noob" status atleast for post count. So heres +1 for me and I'm sure you will reply a couple more times for good measure.

As for the OP comment, good for you.

As for all the opposition that was recieved, I don't think theres an intelligent person out there that doesn't realize this is possible. And I think its merely insulting peoples intelligence to think they havent already done this, know how to, or have tried. And with a forum with the word "geek" in the name I doubt thinking people were dumb was the best assumption.

I'm going to go get my Touch Pro replaced tomorrow due to keyboard failure, seriously. But in no way am I going to go "scam" the company now because of this post. I was sold faulty equipment and I want a replacement, simple as that.

But kudos to the most entertaining, shake my head, WTF thread in a while. (Well it couldnt have been that long seeing as how I am a lowly NOOB which automatically makes me ignorant)
getting a new TP tomorrow huh? u gonna start a new thread and tell us all about it? u'll get another +1. as we can clearly see, it's the type of thing that some new people do...in time i'm sure u'll grow out of it. and hopefully u're the only one that misunderstood but if not, for everyone, i'm not saying noobs are dumb...some jus have noobish behavior.

one more thing, fraud is not something 'most' people jus happen to know. i know they never taught it at my school. someone figures out the loop holes in the system...and then they begin to spread the word. as popular as it is now, most people weren't born knowing that u can do an insurance job on your home...by burning it down to the grown. for the most part someone has to tell u that. further validating my point, and at the same time has got me wondering what's wrong with you. you think most people jus happen to know the ins and outs of how to successfully commit fraud? either your thinking is kinda off or you jus want to be on the opposing side, just because. if the latter's the case then it's understandable, cause people jus do that sometimes. it's human nature.

still waiting for the answer to that question, "if it was your company, would you make changes?" doesn't appear as though i'm gonna get an answer. and i don't need one, i already know the answer, and it's common sense.