View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 02:44 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP on Verizon UPDATE! (NO LONGER WORKING)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceXMachine View Post

Ctrl - C to copy...just like on your PC. But I do think John meant for you to copy them thru QPST
Correct ctrl C to copy & then ctrl V to paste. You need to use a KB with a ctrl function (I used Zoomboard)

I actually did do it in EPST. I went to EPST, edit, enter my unlock code (000000) then view info, then mip settings & go to the key & highlight it. Then go to edit & copy it & paste it into a WM Word note file.

I then moved the note file to my LT with ActiveSync & then copied it over to the TP the same way. I then did the same EPST procedure & pasted both keys into the TP in EPST & after a soft reset my data worked.

~John
This post has been thanked 1 times.