Thread: Touch Pro noob
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 04:00 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Touch Pro noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadjacks View Post
on my xv6800 i had to change the radio to get GPS to work, is this the case as well for the xv6850. i have unlocked the phone and flashed to the Mighty5 but still unable to get GPS to work.

Radio version is 1.03.03v
PRL 51250
PRI 1.46_002

please excuse the noob question, and yes i have searched but find things rather confusing as just coming from 2 years with xv6800, first day with VZW-TP. thanks in advance!
If you would have done a search in the mighty rom thread you would have found plenty of info on this. Here's a great post user Lordshadowz put together for verizon folks on mighty's rom. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=9629

Last edited by razorloves; 05-01-2009 at 04:59 AM.