View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 10:45 AM
orionsbuckle
Regular 'Geeker

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ubuntu linux, what to expect

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianthobbit View Post
I have gotten my last and final virus on Windows and will attempt to migrate everything to ubuntu. How will this effect my touch pro?
  • Will active sync still work?
  • will i be able to sync my calendar?
  • will internet sharing work?
ive had my laptop going on three years now and my pc for only a year...and have never once had an issue with viruses or spyware. and i dont use any protection programs as they invade every part of your computer and slow it down....

the reason is cus i use a program called DeepFreeze...so i can go to any website i want and download anything i want and test it out to see how well it works...and i dont have to worry about anything....check it out...just google it or something

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?
This post has been thanked 1 times.