View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 07:59 AM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

I just updated my last post....

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=11604

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
Thats awesome. I really hope he can fix the corrupted ringtone/notification issue. I have faith in him. It's the only real issue I had with MR5. After spending days of reconfiguring, flashing, converting, and reading I could not find a work around that worked over the long run. I had to switch back to 4.16 temporarily this week because I'm on call for the ER Critical response team so I couldn't have any chance of losing sounds and sleeping through an emergency hehehe.

I have to say, without any doubt, 4.16 is an absolutely perfect wm 6.1 rom. I tell ya I have a new affinity for it. I installed All the Nue tools and it really just enhances an already amazing rom. Even at 8 page pool its so fast, charges fast, all my 104 games work, my medical software works fast. On another 6.1 rom I tried before finding Mighty Rom my medical software would barely run, took a long time and was frustrating when I'm trying to look up a quick treatment protocol or drug interaction during an emergency. This is gonna sound cheesy though in a way its true, but Mighty's Rom helps save lives. This is why I try to give back in my own way, by helping others on here during my downtime and spending hours upon hours researching and testing the information in my help post.

Keep up the great work. I will be able to reload MR5 next week when I won't be on call to test his new build. Once again hopefully the ringtone issue is gone.

IDK why, but I've never seen that issue, but then again, everything I have is MP3. Not WMA or WAV... The alerts and ringtones that comes with the ROM all work... SO IDK.... Mike will look into that since he's seen it before.... We're trying though to find a fix