View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 09:18 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Some Mobile Shell 3 love for the Omnia!!!

I already posted this in the software forum Shell thread, but I figured over here more Omnia users would catch it!! MikiBest released a first version of an MS3 skinning app!! I am sure it is a little rough around the edges yet, but I think that was pretty quick to get at least a beta out already:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikiBest View Post

NOW READY!!

The new release 4.0 of my skins are now available for the Omnia resolution (WQVGA 240x400). I'm working hard to complete the skins for all devices.
Found here: http://www.imarche.net/omnia/index.php

This post has been thanked 1 times.