View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 04:44 PM
mulhiny
Almost a VIP

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
I am not going to start naming names, nor will I get into another argument on this forum about this topic, however I do have one final thing to say.

This forum works so well because of the unity that we have here. Whenever a fellow "geek" needs a hand with anything they ask for help, and most of us are eager to jump in and give a hand because we have all been stumped at some point or another. Mike has asked us for help by asking us to be patient, and some of us have turned their back on him. Had he been anyone else we, as a tight community, would have circled the wagons and given him the help he asked for, even if it involved taking up some of our personal time in the process. That is why we are here, to help the other guy no matter who it is, or what they need. I am ashamed that a community that has been so selfless in the past has suddenly grown several selfish branches concerned only with their "fix". This forum has never been about I, this forum has always been about WE!!!!
Well said my man. Mighty 4.8 has only been around ONE month. I think we can all give Mike the respect he deserves and hold off a bit.

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley
This post has been thanked 1 times.