View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 11:50 AM
chappy
Almost a VIP

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlam View Post
To follow up on this, after another soft reset gmail connected fine and hasn't given me problems since.

I used Myphone to restore all my contact and calendar data, worked flawlessly. Switched to TF3D and it works great as well.

One question, is there anything special that is supposed to be done in order to get the fancy taskbar icons? I don't hate the default Windows ones, but I was under the impression that this ROM included those from twosen. What am I missing?
You can just install the cab linked on the first page for the taskbar. I'm using it with 5 and so far no problems.