View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 04:34 PM
rdavidsmith
Regular 'Geeker

rdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Seven (great Push email app)Low Batt use

I did a search and oddly didnt see this app posted found it over at XDA It works pretty great, i get my e-mails in just a few seconds. It doesn't seem to lower my battery life much at all, and setup was a breeze.

http://community.seven.com/main.php

register and download the beta.

Do not install this if you have XpressMail installed on your device as they use some of the same files they both will become unusable.

You can download...
  • Consumer Edition

Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, Hotmail/MSN or other POP/IMAP email services
  • Out of Officeâ„¢

Corporate email on Microsoft Exchange (Exchange 2000 and 2003), where Outlook Web Access is enabled.
  • Workgroup Edition

Corporate email on Microsoft Exchange (Exchange 2000, 2003, and 2007), Lotus Domino (versions 6, 6.5, and 7), or POP servers behind the firewall, for up to 25 users on a single installation.
  • Enterprise Edition

Corporate email on Microsoft Exchange (Exchange 2000, 2003, and 2007), Lotus Domino (versions 6, 6.5, and 7), or POP servers behind the firewall, for up to 1500 users per connector installation.

IF I WAS HELPFUL HIT THE BUTTON!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.