View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 07:41 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamlocosucka View Post
Also, I've been finding that when my Bluetooth (Jabra JX-10) is connected, the headset icon will show up on the phone screen, and "Turn hands-free on" is clickable, however sometimes when a call comes in it won't transfer audio to the headset, and clicking "Turn hands-free on" does nothing and will only connect if i turn off my headset and turn it back on.

This has been happening regularly, but was stable for me on WM5.
This is a result of an issue I posted about in the other thread.
Go into Bluetooth settings from your CommManager; Mode tab. Make sure that the box "Make the device visible to other devices" is checked off. I've found that mine will de-select itself after a profile change or soft reset. But not all the time. Once you know about it, it's easy to fix. And I'm sure that it's an easy fix for the next version of the ROM.