View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 01:15 PM
detroit_doug
Halfway to VIP Status

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Some Help Needed With Vogue Roms

Ill answer what I can to help...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chborge View Post
My questions are:
1) Can a ELF rom, windows 6.1 spanish be flashed on the cdma vogue?
No, the ELF is GSM and the CDMA Vogue you described and the ELF are not interchangeable - stick with Vogue ROMs and you will be fine

Quote:
2) How can i extract the language files from a rom wm 6.1 to change it in the one im going to flash? (somebody told me it is in the mui files, but noy sure, and if it is right which should be de language code?
Not exactly sure, but what I read that sound correct, unsure on how to extract it though, perhaps checking over at XDA-Developers as well can shine some light or get you the proper Spanish files needed

Quote:
3) i`ve descripted the rom ive flashed, gps is working fine even with no internet access, (garmin works fine even with no phone service, terracrosser is also working fine), which rom is better than the one i`ve described above?
ROMs are a personal choice, if it is working why would you want something else than may cause you issues you dont currently have - basically if its not broke dont fix it, but if you really want a different ROM, look up the ROMs Vin, WhosDaMan and NFSFAN over at XDA are cooking up, very stable, fast and latest features as well as sys/xip additions as well

Quote:
4) after flashing should the phone be relocked, what is the relocking procedure?
Once unlocked and flashed to your custom ROM of your choice, there is no need to relock it unless your sending it back for repair/replacement and even then, a flash back to the latest Stock ROM from the manufacture will usually suffice as they will just repair it, wipe it, reload it and send it out as refurb anyway

Quote:
thanks in advance for your kindly help.
No probelm, hope it helps a bit

Detroit Doug

This post has been thanked 1 times.