View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 03:54 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by motocrossyz85 View Post
Hey so I was wondering if you guys knew a fix to get the texting to work smoother? I am running mightyrom and the texting lags like crazy! I dont know why its so hard for it to run faster and smother! any ideas? also isint there a way to overclock the cpu of the tp? thanks!
Hey man...nice to see you finally got it flashed. I just want to make sure you did it right, so can you go here and let me know what it says for Rom version and radio version. Click on start-settings-system tab- device info. Also, let me know what programs and customizations you have installed so I can narrow down your lag problem.