View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 03:41 AM
MoonZ*BabysH
Google-Search&Rescue Div.

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH
Re: What am I doing wrong with this rom flash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weapondrift View Post
thank you...one sec and I will let you know what I find

*edit* ok, so you are saying (just so I am clear) if it says the fillowing
Security Unlocked - it is NOT unlocked even though I show the following on my device
Ralph500
SPL-0.35.000
blah blah blah
and if I see Cmonex it IS unlocked
to asnwer in short, Exactly...

it will say "secuirty Unlocked regardless of it being unlocked or not but the line you want to look diffrent is the line that has the SPL, should read 0.35.CMONEX or 0.37.CMONEX (or 0.25.CMONEX MFG) but if you see nothing that resembles that, your phone is not unlocked my friend.

go here and follow the directions down to the letter. they are simplified for even the Noobs. Good luck. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42503