View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 12:52 PM
Tplane37
PPCGeeks Regular

Tplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Tplane37 Send a message via MSN to Tplane37 Send a message via Yahoo to Tplane37
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
AndrewSH is a great chef over at XDA, its nice to see him drop a visit over here. once the files get password and everything, i can upload it, but not until then. I have it downloaded now, you need a special client to download large files from there.

Also there is a tab up top there to go to english. without having to use google. try that out to.
Still password protected, but here is the software that is required. Has to be ran in IE from what I have read.

http://static.rayfile.com/en/client/ (RaySource) Upper right hand corner you will see the word "ENGLISH" click it, and you can read the page. Download link is on page.

EDIT: Worked for me in Firefox 3.0.8....RoySource comes up in Chinese....pretty pictures help a bit in finding what to click on next. Able to choose my DL location and start the download by double clicking the file in RaySource. Now, we wait......

Last edited by Tplane37; 04-08-2009 at 01:01 PM.