View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 11:19 PM
pwc realtor
N00b

pwc realtor is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-2-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Beta2 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [

Quote:
Originally Posted by falzon03 View Post
ok its not like the camera is rotating the picture persay but its as if once you take the picture is doesnt know how to display it so it just displays a picture taken in landscape but rotated 90 degrees to fit on the entire screen in portrait.....if you rotate the phone once the gsensor realizes it the picture will rotate 90 degrees but now its in the wrong position and is displaying the picture on part of the screen....if anyone is confused i will post pictures in detail of what is going on...just let me know if i should do this
The displaying of the picture is only part of the issue. It seems to me that there is HUGE disconnect in this ROM with the camera and G-sensor. Pictures taken holding hte phone sideways (which is how the HTC camera was designed to be used) come out rotated 90 degrees when sent via email, MMS, etc. Also pictures I coped over from my Treo when viewed do show up correctly but when I turn the phone landscape the picture does rotate but then pops back to like I'm holding hte phone in portrait mode after a few seconds.

Has ANYONE else used other ROMS and notice this. I'm starting to feel like I'm the only one noticing this and am getting the "It's a normal HTC Touch Pro" answer. Rant over.