View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 07:48 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhuffer View Post
This version is definately a memory hog........don't know why. I cooked one rom with the TP2 stuff and I was floating around 57% used consistently. I cooked a regular manila rom and i am sitting at around 50%....used to sit around 40%. Maybe you could look into that.
I rolled back to 21028 last night. After using 21042 for a while and then rolling back, I find that 21028 is better for memory management, battery life (especially) and also a little better on speed. IMO, it is altogether a better sys. If you are interested in experimenting, cook a new one and roll back to 21028. See what you think.