View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 05:40 PM
x10guy
VIP Member

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I miss my buttons.. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle63 View Post
Hey guys, I have the Vogue but am looking at possibly getting the Touch Pro. Like many of you, I have no interest at all in TF3D. (I've installed custom roms on my Vogue which have TF2D, and functionally it just isn't as good as good today screen plugins like Pocket Plus)

So I played with a TP in a Sprint store today, and noticed the big "home" and "back" buttons. These seem designed around TF3D. For those of you who have disabled TF3D, are these buttons now useless? Can you remap them to be "start" and "close" buttons instead?

Thanks for any info!
I don't run TF3D on my TP and the Home button takes you back to the Today screen.... and the back button (depending on how it's implemented in each program) will take you back.
I'm fairly certain they can be remaped with a reg-edit although I don't know exactly what the reg-edit is.