View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 05:53 PM
rafyrod
Regular 'Geeker

rafyrod is keeping up the good workrafyrod is keeping up the good workrafyrod is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to rafyrod
Re: Thinking of dumping my I910 for a Blackberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthrax79 View Post
After more than two week of constant use I am still not happy with the darn TS keyboard. I have tried 4 or 5 replacement keyboard, and so far FingerKey V2 is the best, giving me about 90% correct key rate.

The whole TS interface on this device just seem off. In large pages when I try to scroll it selects items. When I do want to select, it scrolls!!! And there appears to be no way to adjust the inertia of the scroll. Most of the time when I do manage to get it to scroll it just FLYS to the bottom of the page.

Then there is the phone interface to the TS. Too many times I have not been able to answer a call or switch to a waiting call because the screen was just lost.

I had a Moto Q for two years and really like the SmartPhone version of WM5 on it, and I really think if they had used the SmartPhone version of WM6 with the added touchscreen the phone would have been much more usable. I am really really displeased with how un finger friendly PPC is.

OK I am off my soapbox now. I would really really like to hear feed back from anyone to help me decide about this switch. Primarily if you have switched from a blackberry to an PPC type device OR if you have given up on the Omnia as well.

Thanks.

well i feel you brother cuz i'm been there to, but i tell you, you gonna see the difference between both well if you change...
what don't you get ppc with a physical keyboard like the touch pro....
i used to have blackberry and i like then dont get me wrong that they suck cuz they dont but, when it come to the thing you do on both is not the same..

first on winmo you could write your custom app, games and download everything that you want on it, but in blackbbery most of the time the app that you download on bb are mostly 3rd party app that usually you have to pay for....

guys pliz correct me if you think a make no sense...
count all the "but" i used on this post