View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 07:25 AM
DarkLord
VIP Member

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (March 29, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.1*Manila 2* CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH

so now after all the sillyness with the keyboard, my alarm stopped working again. instead of sounding, it switching screens back to the alarm page and just sits there. it's crazy.

anyone else seen this?

Edit. ok. so i accessed alarms through touchflo (yeah i knew it would mess up the clock) and reset the the clock and alarm from there. then i want back into settings and reset the clock to correct the one hour off and for some reason, it wouldn't readjust. so then, i went into phone/menu/options/services/time sync and selected it. that fixed the one hour timing issue. then i waited for the alarm to go off, and it did.

now. i have NO idea what the hell fixed my alarm. it's just the damndest thing i've ever seen. but at least for now, it's all working.

Last edited by DarkLord; 04-02-2009 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Edit