View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 10:06 PM
rgsekula
N00b

rgsekula is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I910 Today, Widgets and Weather(Bug)

I have the Verizon I910. After using many various today interfaces and themes (Samsung Todays 1 & 2/ m2d / Spb MS2.1/ pocket plus..etc) Now I am fairly content with the Widgets (or should I say widget singular since the only one that is usefull is the clock). I like the way the notifications "pop" up and dissapear. I have the soft keys mapped to silver inbox and to WKlauncher which is is one click to all the apps i use regularly.

The only thing I miss with the Widgets is a weather app/ temperature visable on the the today screen. I was using pocket weather with the ST2, but when using widgets it diables all other plugins. so even tho I have PW mapped to a launcher button it is never updated.
Then I Saw Weatherbugs taskbar temperature display (cool). BUT it wont work with the widgets enabled (not cool) even tho I have WeatherBug only to display taskbar temp not as a plugin.

In Short:
Can I use the widgets and have a temp app/display on the today screen too?
Is there any possible way to import a weather widget from some of the updated ROMs
OR
Is there anyway I can have the weatherbug taskbar temp display work at the same time as I have widgets enabled?

Or
with a VZW I910 the whole widget thing sux and that is why nobody used it?
clear as mud?

TIA
rgsekula