harley!
Lurker

harley! is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon GPS not working anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthlessbeatle View Post
thanks a lot sites down for right now but ill be trying when i get home from work. yeah i came into that where im not to use the valhalla cab with a custom rom but i was so tired of not fixing the gps i wanted to give it a try. do you think thats part of the problem?
Possibly, but that's above my pay grade. Sorry, wish I could be of more help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cicijay View Post
In my case I did qpst a while ago with a NFSAN rom and everything worked fine. I tried the Verizon ROM shortly after the agps stuff stopped working. I modified the Valhalla settings to used the alternate IP adress and it worked fine but then I switched back to another rom of NFSAN and I can't get past the wmodemdrivers to recognize my phone in order to update via the qpst method.

Am I supposed to use Valhalla or modify the qpst? Is the fact I can't get wmmodemdrivers installed have anything to do with the 3.37.78 radio?
I had the same problem with drivers and NFS's ROM. DL and install this driver on your pc, then navigate to Device Manager and (I think) HTC Diagnostics and right click to "update drivers." QPST should then be able to "see" your phone and you can make the changes.
Attached Files
File Type: zip CDMA1X_USBMDM.zip (5.1 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by harley!; 03-30-2009 at 09:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.