View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 08:47 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pocket CM Help!!

I see you gave up on PocketCM, but if it helps any, there is a lag in time for the cache to load in PocketCM if your opening it fresh. I keep it running in the background all the time, in fact...one of the first things I do after a reset is fire-up PocketCM. It takes a while for all your contact info to load into the app, but once it is in, it is pretty snappy.