View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 06:12 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Sprint Theme and Digital Clock for Rhodium Manila

Jmz Sprint theme for Rhodium Manila v0.3

Credit goes to showaco from XDA for helping me get the clock done. Works perfectly, and comes with BG4all to make it work right.

I have been messing with a lot of manila files working on these. The theme is by no means 100% done. I am posting here to see if there are people that want to give me a hand. But it will install and WILL NOT hose your manila. the only issues would be a image here or there that is still stock and not themed or a graphic file out of place. Nothing that would make manila unusable.

Please let me know if there are any issues.

Code:
v0.3
Added yellow highlights  *Thanks Chuck IV
Clock now reverts to old start menu also.

v0.2 
Added Sprint TSK  *Thanks Chuck IV
Disables new start menu as it was causing problems
Enables programs tab
Added new calendar icon  * Thanks Chuck IV

v0.1
Original Release
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screen02.jpg (9.0 KB, 1944 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg screen03.jpg (6.6 KB, 1354 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Jmz Sprint Clock TF3D 2.CAB (764.9 KB, 625 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab TP2 Manila Sprint Theme.cab (583.9 KB, 527 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Jmz Sprint Clock no BG4All.cab (932.6 KB, 253 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Jmz; 04-19-2009 at 08:06 AM.
This post has been thanked 22 times.