Threadstarter

chaos2137 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to chaos2137 Send a message via Skype™ to chaos2137
Re: Customer Service HORRORS! share your story

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacho01 View Post
Thats why I usually go into a store and have my exchanges done. but to be honest they shouldn't have charged you for the price of the phone before you got it. They have a program called E-ticket and it sends out advance exchange phones and only charges you 200 dollars if you dont return it within 15 days. or if it is damaged beyond repair. Of course thats if you have insurance Which you should always have.

You can call advance tech to get an eticket created for WARRANTY issues

If you call assurion they are for lost or DAMNaged phones. FYI- April 1st is the day when getting your phone replaced by insurance will cost $100.

oh yeah and i am stationed in jackson "backwoods" mississippi, which translates to no sprint stores for miles and if there is one, they don't do exchanges, so it's basicly a big hassle to deal with customer service lol, half the state doesnt even know what a touch pro is they think it is a molesting champion haha